International collaborative project based on the surrealist game 'exquisite corpse'. Joins us!
1. What is the moment of the day you enjoy the most?
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
Electro, Pop, Alternative.
3. Please list 5 resources across any media you tune in to regularly.
Behance, Present & Correct, 50 Watts, Artsy, Art * Text * Pics
4. How would you describe your style?
Rational and geometrical.
5. Are there any designers/artists/architects from the past whose work you admire?
Bruno Munari, Enzo Mari, Pino Tovaglia.
6. Describe a typical working day.
I usually work from 9 am to 6 pm, with a little break at 1 pm. The very first thing I do is turn on my Mac and start Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver, my all-time best friends!
8. Is there someone you would like to work for?
I would love to work for a graphic magazine or a publisher.
9. Can you recommend some of your favorite books?
It’s not precisely a book, but it’s definitely my favorite: “Little blue and little yellow” written and illustrated by Leo Lionni.
10. What do you expect for the future?
Hopefully, being a great graphic designer!
Andrea Sopranzi, Graphic and Web Design – Italy.