International collaborative project based on the surrealist game 'exquisite corpse'. Joins us!
1. What is the moment of the day you enjoy the most?
It’s quite weird, but it’s when I’m traveling to work and see the sun rising while the sky turns pink.
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
Lately: Jack Johnson, Kings of Convenience, Florence and the Machine, Bombay Bicycle Club, Beirut and Jorge Drexler.
3. Please list 5 resources across any media you tune in to regularly.
Facebook, Flickr, Pinterest, Society6 and Tumblr.
4. How would you describe your style?
Very feminine and peaceful with a touch of nostalgia, using desaturated colors, combinations of patterns and elements of Nature.
5. Are there any designers/artists/architects from the past whose work you admire?
LOTS! Toulouse Lautrec, Van Gogh, Modigliani, Klimt, Redon, etc.
7. What would your dream work be like?
My dream work would be NOT to work -hahaha. Now talking seriously, my dream work would be to work without the feeling that “I’m working”, but actually I’m having a good time at my actual job.
8. Is there someone you would like to work for?
No one in particular, anyone interested to pay for one of my illustrations is a great person to work for.
9. Can you recommend some of your favorite books?
Rayuela, from Cortazar.
Sobre heroes y tumbas, from Sabato.
Demian, from Hermann Hesse.
10. What do you expect for the future?
I would love to make a living out of my Art, to have fun and enjoy.
Gabriela Piserchia, Illustration, Pattern Design & Graphic Design – Argentina.